Background

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

25 Random Things about Me

I figured since this is my first post. I'd share a little about myself :)
     

1. I absolutely love being a mom!
2. We are planning to have 2 more kids sometime.
3. I was born on Friday the 13th.
4. I was in an abusive relationship and still deal with the effects daily.
5. I will not watch movies with animals in them.
6. I have been to 6 different schools growing up
7. & lived in 3 different states.
8. The smell of ranch and mayo makes me gag!
9. I wrecked into a pond on my way to school.
10. I'm family oriented.
11. I have two brothers and one sister.
12.  I hate the smell of smoke.
13. My stepmom used to dress my little sister and I up alike.
14. I have never been arrested.
15. My middle name is LaNette. (absolutely hate it!)
16. I take things people say about my son and my parenting skills to heart.
17. My nose has been broken TWICE!
18. I have 2 dogs, Bella and LouLou.
19. My eyes change colors with my mood.
20. My favorite TV Show is Greys Anatomy.
21. Favorite restaurant is Olive Garden.
22. I'm an Alabama fan. ROLL TIDE!! (:
23. I am scared of the dark.
24. I have a big heart and I always try to help.
25. and this is the song in my head (click the link)
 I'm Sending the Fire by Eddie James

No comments:

Post a Comment